Friday, November 10, 2006

Yes, I'm still alive. . .

After and extended absence, I return with some thoughts about the recent election. It's all Mitch Daniel's fault. I voted for him, so I guess you can blame it a bit on me, too. But I can't think that our right-wing Hoosier state would have voted out three incumbent Republicans had there not been such rancor towards our GOP governor. I've yet to hear anything positive about the sale / rental of our toll road. I'm still rankled over the closed-by-a-former-jock-strap-salesman plan to close our local BMV. I had his sign in my yard, but now there is no way I vote for the guy.

Follow me on this logic.
Mitch makes Hoosier republicans mad who. . .
Vote out three incumbent GOP congressmen which . . .
Serves as a bellwether for the rest of the nation's Democratic sweep . . .
That makes Nancy Pelosi the speaker of the house, causing . . .
The world to tilt from its axis, spin out of orbit and crash into the sun.


Therefore, the world is coming to an end, and it's Mitch Daniel's fault. Have a nice day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The world is coming to an end?

WOW...That means the Cubs will win the 2007 World Series!!!!!!

Unless the world ends before then.

Bruce
Kokomo, IN