Monday, July 30, 2007

Battling boxes

Spent the day unpacking the forty plus boxes in my new office at South Lansing Christian Church.

I had no idea how many books or how much stuff I have. Whew! It is a lot.
Later this afternoon the folks from DISH network came by to install our DISH system. I was really geeked about it because the Cubs are on tonight at 7 P.M. They're only 1/2 game out of first place, and I was all primed to watch 'em win. Alas! The DISH guys need to call "Miss Dig" to get permission to drive the post into the ground. Lame! No Cubs.

So, I'm sitting at a Beaner's Gourmet Coffee cafe checking the line on the game and blogging on my new MacBook Pro. Very cool.

2 comments:

Dwayne said...

Frank,
Congrats on making the move! Hope everyone is adjusting well to the new home and new environment.

I hate to burst your bubble, but I don't know if you'll be able to see the Cubs up there or not. You may be out of their viewing territory. You WILL be able to watch all of the Tigers games though! Time to switch your allegance! :)

Frank Weller said...

The Tigers are okay, but I am die hard National league. I just happen to think that pitchers ought to bat. Like the real men do. I'm just hardcore that way!